The First Tee of Phoenix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created for the purpose of providing affordable access to golf and golf learning facilities for young people in Maricopa County from all walks of life – particularly those who otherwise might not have an opportunity to play. It was designed to serve as a place for participants to learn valuable life skills and core values through the game of golf.
The goal of The First Tee of Phoenix is to incorporate all nine core values – all values inherent in the game of golf – into the daily lives of those who participate. By using the fundamentals of golf, The First Tee of Phoenix equips youth with the skills needed to follow their dreams, advance academically and athletically, strengthen their social abilities and become productive members of their local community.
We will be posting new programming lesson videos each Monday! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be the first to see them!
We will also be having live coaching events during the week through our Facebook Page, so follow us as well.
The links to subscribe and follow our pages are below!
If you have any questions, please reach out to the First Tee of Phoenix Office at (602) 305-7655 or email me directly.
We are thrilled to announce our Summer Camp schedule and registration for 2020! Given the current flow of the world’s situation, we could not be more excited to get back out onto the golf course and back to programming for the summer!
We are excited to announce that our Summer Camps will be FREE with a 2020 membership! We are thankful to be able to provide this service, which is a savings of $40 per camp. Plus, your membership will include Fall Programming as well! Current members will be able to register without any additional fees.
For this summer we have two camps we will be offering based on your current level with the First Tee of Phoenix. We will have a PLAYer camp, which will be held in weeks 1, 3, and 5 this summer. PLAYer camp is a crash course of our programming, where we go over core values, golf skills, and rules each day. For our Par, Birdie, and Eagle levels, we will be having a Tournament Readiness Camp. This camp will be held in weeks 2, 4, and 6 this summer. At this camp members will be gearing their life skills and golf skills to play on the golf course and all of the information this entails. All camps will be Monday – Thursday with an early morning camp from 7:30am – 9:00, and a late morning camp from 9:45am – 11:15am. You can see the full schedule attached below.
Your safety is of our utmost importance, so we have put a list of protocols together to stay at safe distances, and provide a clean environment for all. Attached to this email, you can find our Summer Camp Protocol Document. Click the ‘Summer Camp Protocols’ below to review the document. In the document, you will find that we have limited the number of players to register for each camp to a max of 12 players. You will also find procedures to ensure the safety of each coach, player and volunteer. We want our summer camps to be a safe and fun environment for all.
- Beginning on May 18th, we will allow members to register for their home golf course only (or closest course). Registrations will be limited to home course only for the first week to allow as many members as possible access to summer camps at their regular location
- Beginning on May 25th, we will allow members to register for summer camps at ALL locations
- Camp registrations are open until the day before each camp begins. If the camp is full, you will have an option to join a waitlist.
- We will not be conducting certification during summer camps, due to the lack of programming hours needed to move from one level to the next.
- All registrations must be completed online REGISTER HERE
- You must be a member to register for summer camps. The annual membership is now prorated at $85 for the remainder of the 2020 calendar year.
- Please do not create a new account,if you have an existing login. Email Jennifer Lutz at email@example.com if you need a password reset.
- Once you’ve logged in select your participant from the drop-down, and Add Membership
- Current members do need to add a members, no additional fees for current members should be paid when registering
- Then select the blue “Summer Camps 2020” link
- Next you’ll have the option to select the camp(s) you wish to attend
- Summer camp registrations are offered on a first-come-first-served basis
- For the first week of registrations, we require that you register ONLY for your home course. Any members who register outside of their home course in the first week may be subject to removal from that summer camp.
Please do not create a new account if you have an existing login. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a password reset.